If you’re a Fitbit blaze owner & don’t know how to reset your Fitbit blaze. Then this article was only for you. Because in this article you can find the solution of its problem.
Fitbit Blaze is an excellent smartwatch. It measures your daily activity, counts your steps, monitors your heart rate, and determines how well you sleep, all of which is stored in an excellent, simple-to-use software on your phone with a plethora of useful functions.
However, there are a few clever uses for it that are really beneficial. In today’s article, we’ll go over all of Fitbit Blaze’s tips and tricks.
How to reset your Fitbit Blaze.
If you’re experiencing issues with syncing, changing the time, or just not operating properly after it’s been charged, it’s pretty typical after this once a month or so, but it’s a really simple method that you should be able to do in no time if you follow along.
Also Read:- How to change the time on a Fitbit watch
- To begin, make sure the screen is turned on by pushing the left-hand button.
- Then, once you’re ready, hit the left button, followed by the bottom right-hand button, and the device will vibrate, which is normal.
- Simply hold it between your eyes for about 10 seconds or until the screen brightens and resets to the Fitbit logo.
- Once you’ve seen that, you can let go and let it reboot. It may vibrate once it’s completed rebooting, but it should come back with the time displayed on the screen.
- Finally, your Fitbit Blaze has restarted successfully and should now function normally. If you’re still having issues with your Fitbit, you’ll need to contact Fitbit’s customer service team, as there’s no other way to fix it on your own.
You can also watch this video for get more information:-
How to Factory reset Fitbit blaze.
This one another major problem about in this section. To solve this problem you need to follow the below steps:-
- Open ‘Settings’ menu on your tracker.
- 2. Go to the ‘About’ tab in the ‘Settings’ section.
- Now you have to click on ‘Factory Reset’ or ‘Clear User Data’.
- Then click on the prompted section to confirm, If you want ‘Reset’ or ‘Confirm’.
Please watch this video to get the in-depth details about it:-
How to reset Fitbit Blaze time.
If you’re don’t know how to change the time on Fitbit blaze. This section can help you a lot to get the solution.
- Open the Fitbit app.
- Then tap the Today tab.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Go to Advanced Settings.
- Now turn off the “Set Automatically zone” option.
- Then click on the Time Zone.
- Now you have to select the correct time zone.
You can also watch this video to get the details information about it:-
How to turn off Fitbit Blaze.
To turn off your Fitbit blaze. You have to follow below steps. Please read the below points to get the accurate results.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Now scroll down to Shutdown.
- Tap Shutdown and confirm.
- To turn on you Blaze, press any button.
- Sync your tracker as soon as you turn it back on.
- If you don’t do that, the time may be incorrect.
Finally i have completed the guide of how to reset your Fitbit blaze. I hope you’ll enjoy this article & get the perfect solution of this problem. If you are find this article helpful, then please share the article with others.